Fuck me

Correspondent:: "iDRMRSR"
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:42:58 -0500

--------
Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck me in
the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of stomach fat.
Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin. Fuck me
in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull. Fuck me in
the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me in the pores of
my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in the malphigian
tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part of my thinning
hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease behind my knees.

Did I leave anything out?

[*]
-----
BAC presently .055 and rising




Correspondent:: "angelicusrex"
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:49:11 -0700

--------
How about, between your fingers and just up and down your ass crack? Under
your eyelids? In your sinus cavities? Uhm in the bile duct of your gall
bladder and the little hole that separates your appendix from your lower
intestine? Why not fuck you in the upper and lower intestine for that matter
and in the crack between your brain's hemispheres? Fuck you in the little
hole in your pierced ears, eyebrows and nostrils too. In fact, just fuck you
altogether.

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz




Correspondent:: "iDRMRSR"
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:59:46 -0500

--------
>>How about, between your fingers and just up and down your ass crack? Under
your eyelids? In your sinus cavities? Uhm in the bile duct of your gall
bladder and the little hole that separates your appendix from your lower
intestine? Why not fuck you in the upper and lower intestine for that matter
and in the crack between your brain's hemispheres? Fuck you in the little
hole in your pierced ears, eyebrows and nostrils too. In fact, just fuck you
altogether.

>>Archimandrite Pudlevitcz

Goddam,yer good. Well, I was hoping not to create any new orifices. I gots
a beige carpet here. But I'm going to write some of these down for later.

[*]
-----





Correspondent:: "angelicusrex"
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:34:58 -0700

--------
Your Welcome!

Don't pass out yet!

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz




Correspondent:: HdMrs. Salacia the Overseer
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 07:46:46 -0600

--------
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:49:11 -0700, "angelicusrex"
wrote:

>How about, between your fingers and just up and down your ass crack? Under
>your eyelids? In your sinus cavities? Uhm in the bile duct of your gall
>bladder and the little hole that separates your appendix from your lower
>intestine? Why not fuck you in the upper and lower intestine for that matter
>and in the crack between your brain's hemispheres? Fuck you in the little
>hole in your pierced ears, eyebrows and nostrils too. In fact, just fuck you
>altogether.
>
>Archimandrite Pudlevitcz

Mmmm the crack between my brain's hemispheres. That is sooooo hot.



Correspondent:: "angelicusrex"
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:38:44 -0700

--------
And believe me in the case of brain hemispheres, SIZE MATTERS!

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz

And for the people who hate top-posting, read while standing on your head,
you fascist asswipe.

"HdMrs. Salacia the Overseer" wrote in
message news:sbadt055tc3vakjm8mfotgeal4von6d2pu@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:49:11 -0700, "angelicusrex"
> wrote:
>
>>How about, between your fingers and just up and down your ass crack? Under
>>your eyelids? In your sinus cavities? Uhm in the bile duct of your gall
>>bladder and the little hole that separates your appendix from your lower
>>intestine? Why not fuck you in the upper and lower intestine for that
>>matter
>>and in the crack between your brain's hemispheres? Fuck you in the little
>>hole in your pierced ears, eyebrows and nostrils too. In fact, just fuck
>>you
>>altogether.
>>
>>Archimandrite Pudlevitcz
>
> Mmmm the crack between my brain's hemispheres. That is sooooo hot.
>




Correspondent:: König Prüß, GfbAEV
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 19:08:22 GMT

--------
"angelicusrex" wrote:
>And believe me in the case of brain hemispheres, SIZE MATTERS!
>
>Archimandrite Pudlevitcz
>
>And for the people who hate top-posting, read while standing on your head,
>you fascist asswipe.
>
>"HdMrs. Salacia the Overseer" wrote in
>message news:sbadt055tc3vakjm8mfotgeal4von6d2pu@4ax.com...
>> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:49:11 -0700, "angelicusrex"
>> wrote:
>>
>>>How about, between your fingers and just up and down your ass crack? Under
>>>your eyelids? In your sinus cavities? Uhm in the bile duct of your gall
>>>bladder and the little hole that separates your appendix from your lower
>>>intestine? Why not fuck you in the upper and lower intestine for that
>>>matter
>>>and in the crack between your brain's hemispheres? Fuck you in the little
>>>hole in your pierced ears, eyebrows and nostrils too. In fact, just fuck
>>>you
>>>altogether.
>>>
>>>Archimandrite Pudlevitcz
>>
>> Mmmm the crack between my brain's hemispheres. That is sooooo hot.
>>
>
>

Read while standing on my head? Is that an order?

You calling me a Nazi? I'll invoke Godwin's!!!



Correspondent:: "angelicusrex"
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 16:23:31 -0700

--------
> Read while standing on my head? Is that an order?
>
> You calling me a Nazi? I'll invoke Godwin's!!!
>

Actually you can take it one of two ways, A direct commandment from BOB. Or
as a gentle nudge in the direction of not being an asshole. You choose.
Anyway, I thought Nazis and fascists had names like König Prüß?

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz papa of the Eastern Church of the Subgenius in the
West.




Correspondent:: "ArWeGod"
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:33:08 GMT

--------
"angelicusrex" wrote in message
news:33o916F40ttt6U1@individual.net...
> And for the people who hate top-posting, read while standing on your
head,
> you fascist asswipe.

No, really. Please don't top-post.




Correspondent:: König Prüß, GfbAEV
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:27:05 GMT

--------
"ArWeGod" wrote:
>"angelicusrex" wrote in message
>news:33o916F40ttt6U1@individual.net...
>> And for the people who hate top-posting, read while standing on your
>head,
>> you fascist asswipe.
>
>No, really. Please don't top-post.
>
>

It's only a modest proposal, not an order,
but could you please side-post so that I
can lay down and read it?



Correspondent:: "angelicusrex"
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:29:35 -0700

--------
O
.
K
.

I
s

t
h
i
s

b
e
t
t
e
r
?


A
r
c
h
i
m
n
d
r
i
t
e

P
u
d
l
e
v
i
t
c
z





Correspondent:: König Prüß, GfbAEV
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:15:19 GMT

--------
"
a
n
g
e
l
i
c
u
s
r
e
x
"

w
r
o
t
e
:



>O
>.
>K
>.
>
>I
>s
>
>t
>h
>i
>s
>
>b
>e
>t
>t
>e
>r
>?
>
>
>A
>r
>c
>h
>i
>m
>n
>d
>r
>i
>t
>e
>
>P
>u
>d
>l
>e
>v
>i
>t
>c
>z
>
>
>

T
h
a
n
k
s
!

V
e
r
y

r
e
l
a
x
i
n
g
!




Correspondent:: "angelicusrex"
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:27:03 -0700

--------
All right if you say please...

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz




Correspondent:: "Rev. 11D Meow!"
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:11:51 -0800

--------
OKAY!


plugh!



was it as good for you as it was for me?



WEBCAM!




"iDRMRSR" wrote in message
news:lbCdnS0zaZj-pUvcRVn-vw@giganews.com...
> Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck me
> in the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of stomach
> fat. Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin.
> Fuck me in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull.
> Fuck me in the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me in
> the pores of my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in the
> malphigian tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part of
> my thinning hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease behind
> my knees.
>
> Did I leave anything out?
>
> [*]
> -----
> BAC presently .055 and rising
>
>




Correspondent:: König Prüß, GfbAEV
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 11:10:54 GMT

--------
"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote:
> OKAY!
>
>
> plugh!
>
>
>
>was it as good for you as it was for me?
>
>
>
> WEBCAM!
>
>
>
>
>"iDRMRSR" wrote in message
>news:lbCdnS0zaZj-pUvcRVn-vw@giganews.com...
>> Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck me
>> in the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of stomach
>> fat. Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin.
>> Fuck me in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull.
>> Fuck me in the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me in
>> the pores of my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in the
>> malphigian tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part of
>> my thinning hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease behind
>> my knees.
>>
>> Did I leave anything out?
>>
>> [*]
>> -----
>> BAC presently .055 and rising
>>
>>
>
>

Stop top-posting! Ya mouth-breathing moron!





Correspondent:: "Rev. 11D Meow!"
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:35:22 -0800

--------
Make Me!


; "GfbAEV" wrote in message
news:2zvBd.54467$uM5.2854@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> "Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote:
>> OKAY!
>>
>>
>> plugh!
>>
>>
>>
>>was it as good for you as it was for me?
>>
>>
>>
>> WEBCAM!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>"iDRMRSR" wrote in message
>>news:lbCdnS0zaZj-pUvcRVn-vw@giganews.com...
>>> Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck me
>>> in the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of
>>> stomach
>>> fat. Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin.
>>> Fuck me in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull.
>>> Fuck me in the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me
>>> in
>>> the pores of my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in the
>>> malphigian tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part
>>> of
>>> my thinning hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease
>>> behind
>>> my knees.
>>>
>>> Did I leave anything out?
>>>
>>> [*]
>>> -----
>>> BAC presently .055 and rising
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> Stop top-posting! Ya mouth-breathing moron!
>
>
>




Correspondent:: König Prüß, GfbAEV
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 21:57:34 GMT

--------
"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote:
>Make Me!
>
>
>; "GfbAEV" wrote in message
>news:2zvBd.54467$uM5.2854@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> "Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote:
>>> OKAY!
>>>
>>>
>>> plugh!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>was it as good for you as it was for me?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> WEBCAM!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>"iDRMRSR" wrote in message
>>>news:lbCdnS0zaZj-pUvcRVn-vw@giganews.com...
>>>> Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck me
>>>> in the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of
>>>> stomach
>>>> fat. Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin.
>>>> Fuck me in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull.
>>>> Fuck me in the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me
>>>> in
>>>> the pores of my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in the
>>>> malphigian tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part
>>>> of
>>>> my thinning hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease
>>>> behind
>>>> my knees.
>>>>
>>>> Did I leave anything out?
>>>>
>>>> [*]
>>>> -----
>>>> BAC presently .055 and rising
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Stop top-posting! Ya mouth-breathing moron!
>>
>>
>>
>
>

I don't make cockroaches, I stomp on them!




Correspondent:: "Rev. 11D Meow!"
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 14:17:44 -0800

--------
Oh! Brother "BOB:!


; "GfbAEV" wrote in message
news:i1FBd.1205530$Gx4.1038808@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> "Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote:
>>Make Me!
>>
>>
>>; "GfbAEV" wrote in message
>>news:2zvBd.54467$uM5.2854@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>>> "Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote:
>>>> OKAY!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> plugh!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>was it as good for you as it was for me?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> WEBCAM!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>"iDRMRSR" wrote in message
>>>>news:lbCdnS0zaZj-pUvcRVn-vw@giganews.com...
>>>>> Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck
>>>>> me
>>>>> in the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of
>>>>> stomach
>>>>> fat. Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin.
>>>>> Fuck me in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull.
>>>>> Fuck me in the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me
>>>>> in
>>>>> the pores of my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in
>>>>> the
>>>>> malphigian tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part
>>>>> of
>>>>> my thinning hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease
>>>>> behind
>>>>> my knees.
>>>>>
>>>>> Did I leave anything out?
>>>>>
>>>>> [*]
>>>>> -----
>>>>> BAC presently .055 and rising
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> Stop top-posting! Ya mouth-breathing moron!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> I don't make cockroaches, I stomp on them!
>
>




Correspondent:: "angelicusrex"
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 16:26:09 -0700

--------
> I don't make cockroaches, I stomp on them!


Oh, brother! can you not do any better than that, Koenig? I mean that one
has a long, white beard on it!


Why do we need to read down an entire page for a bullshit pissant comment
like this guys?

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz. DFWM. (Means: DON'T FUCK WITH ME.)




Correspondent:: König Prüß, GfbAEV
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 00:17:38 GMT

--------
"angelicusrex" rote:
>> I don't make cockroaches, I stomp on them!
>
>
>Oh, brother! can you not do any better than that, Koenig? I mean that one
>has a long, white beard on it!
>
>
>Why do we need to read down an entire page for a bullshit pissant comment
>like this guys?
>
>Archimandrite Pudlevitcz. DFWM. (Means: DON'T FUCK WITH ME.)
>
>

For "Make me!" I need better than that? Feh!



Correspondent:: mshotz@aol.commonkeypo (Rev. Richard Skull)
Date: 01 Jan 2005 14:47:51 GMT

--------
>Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck me in
>the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of stomach fat.
>Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin. Fuck me
>in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull. Fuck me in
>the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me in the pores of
>my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in the malphigian
>tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part of my thinning
>hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease behind my knees.
>
>Did I leave anything out?
>

Fuck you if you can't take a joke!


MSHOTZ: The Post Post Modern Man

"War hath no Fury like a non-combatants"

Charles E. Montague


Correspondent:: HellPope Huey
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:08:27 GMT

--------
In article ,
"iDRMRSR" wrote:

> Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck me in
> the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of stomach fat.
> Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin. Fuck me
> in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull. Fuck me in
> the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me in the pores of
> my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in the malphigian
> tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part of my thinning
> hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease behind my knees.
> Did I leave anything out?

Geez, SOMEbody needs a DILDO. What a shame that's the ONE thing you
can't buy from SubSite with a fucking Dobbshead on it. That's a dreadful
oversight for a cult that's based in Malaysia, where there are no
environmental manufacturing restrictions. Oh well, there's always room
for growth... or one MORE growth.

--

HellPope Huey
Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
when we even get out of bed.

"Its not easy being me;
my father is a control freak."
- Jesus Christ

"Have you ever been indicted?"
"Not since I was a baby, Your Honor."
- "The Three Stooges"


Correspondent:: "angelicusrex"
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:43:40 -0700

--------


"HellPope Huey" wrote in message
news:NoRestraint-696F12.10085101012005@news1.west.earthlink.net...
> In article ,
> "iDRMRSR" wrote:
>
>> Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck me
>> in
>> the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of stomach
>> fat.
>> Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath my chin. Fuck
>> me
>> in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in my skull. Fuck me in
>> the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my prick. Fuck me in the pores
>> of
>> my sweat glands. Fuck me in the bronchii. Fuck me in the malphigian
>> tubules. Fuck me in the belly button. Fuck me in the part of my
>> thinning
>> hair. Fuck me behind the ears. Fuck me in the crease behind my knees.
>> Did I leave anything out?
>
> Geez, SOMEbody needs a DILDO. What a shame that's the ONE thing you
> can't buy from SubSite with a fucking Dobbshead on it. That's a dreadful
> oversight for a cult that's based in Malaysia, where there are no
> environmental manufacturing restrictions. Oh well, there's always room
> for growth... or one MORE growth.

Now right here is a Million Dollar Idea! We can have the damned backside of
the thing shaped like a squid, with an optical fiber Dobbs Head coming out
its ass with colors that change with the speed and intensity of thrust! Call
it the "Dobbs Prairie Squid Special." There can be three speeds, fast,
faster, faster-harder you son of a bitch! I can see the commercials for it
now! Quick we need investors!

You see, we all need to be thinking more like SALESMEN!

It will sell like hotcakes!

Archimandrite Pudlevitcz




Correspondent:: HellPope Huey
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 02:46:56 GMT

--------
In article <33o9afF41vfdkU1@individual.net>,
"angelicusrex" wrote:

> Now right here is a Million Dollar Idea! We can have the damned backside of
> the thing shaped like a squid, with an optical fiber Dobbs Head coming out
> its ass with colors that change with the speed and intensity of thrust! Call
> it the "Dobbs Prairie Squid Special." There can be three speeds, fast,
> faster, faster-harder you son of a bitch!

No, the 3rd setting is "WHERE'S THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER????"

--

HellPope Huey
Official Dobbs Geek Orthodox Ministurb

"This may be the year
when we finally come face to face with ourselves;
finally just lay back and say it --
that we are really just a nation
of 220 million used car salesmen
with all the money we need to buy guns
and no qualms at all
about killing anybody else in the world
who tries to make us uncomfortable."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Seeing you in a hole in the ground
reminds me of this dream I keep having."
- "Father of the Pride"


Correspondent:: "Whole Lotta Tom"
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:05:43 GMT

--------
iDRMRSR wrote:
> Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in the tits. Fuck me in the ears. Fuck
> me in the nose. Fuck me in the tear ducts. Fuck me in the folds of
> stomach fat. Fuck me between the toes. Fuck me in the crease beneath
> my chin. Fuck me in the third nostril. Fuck me in a hole drilled in
> my skull. Fuck me in the armpits. Fuck me in the pee hole in my
> prick. Fuck me in the pores of my sweat glands. Fuck me in the
> bronchii. Fuck me in the malphigian tubules. Fuck me in the belly
> button. Fuck me in the part of my thinning hair. Fuck me behind the
> ears. Fuck me in the crease behind my knees.
>
> Did I leave anything out?


You could say please.

--

Tom
TS3
http://www.geocities.com/styleline58/

Visit the Cleveland Engine Forum
http://www.351cleveland.net

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that
we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public. Patriotism means to stand by the country, it does not mean to
stand by the President or any other public official. "
- Theodore Roosevelt
"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
- Edward R Murrow