Date: Thu, 20 Dec 90 09:43:00 EST
From: Bill Marrs <bill@wpi.wpi.edu>
Subject: a song
To: subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu

>From the Illuminati BBS Liebrary

ILLUMINATI
(To the tune of Eleanor Rigby)
Steve Jackson, Joe Vail, Creede Lambard

used without permission

Illuminati...
They put a thing made of tinfoil on top of my door...
What is it for?
Illuminati
Shooting a ray at my cornflakes to make them turn green...
What does it mean?
The Illuminati... They're watching me, I know
The Illuminati... They're everywhere I go

Illuminati...
Doing unspeakable things in the night to a cow...
Where are they now?
Illuminati...
Send an impostor in place of the Popsickle man...
What is their plan?
The Illuminati... They're watching me, I know
The Illuminati... They're everywhere I go

Illuminati...
They canceled Star Trek, The Fonz, and My Mother, the Car...
Are they bizarre?
You can't escape them:
Even if you take a plane to Nepal or Peru
They'll be there, too...
The Illuminati... They're watching me, I know
The Illuminati... They're everywhere I go

I know that they know all about me...
They know that I know all about them...

Illuminati...
Hide their assassins' instructions in newspaper text...
Who will be next?
They're all around us...
Underline every third word in the Times and you'll see
How can it be?

They're in the attic and the cellar...
Bigger than Hunt and Rockefeller...

Illuminati...
Go through my garbage and count all the pop bottles there...
Why do they care?
They're out to get me
They're fluoridating my water from their UFO...
What do they know?
The Illuminati... They're everywhere, I see
The Illuminati... And no one knows but me

End of Subgenius Digest