Date: Fri, 28 Aug 92 11:24:49 EDT
From: jfw@eddie.mit.edu
To: Subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu

> From: "Curtis M. Compton" <compton@plains.nodak.edu>
> Subject: Help
> To: Subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu
> Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 15:17:08 CDT
>
> Sen me any info you have.

I have over 3000 books and magazines. I'm afraid that I'll have to ask
you to pay shipping.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 92 03:03:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: Lang Zerner <langz@asylum.sf.ca.us>
To: subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: participatory High Wierdness

Received in post 28-Aug-92:

---
                     UNITED STATES RAELIAN MOVEMENT
                P.O Box 60161, Palo Alto, CA  94306-0161
                          Tel: (415) 856-4055

Dear truth-seeker,

You are cordially invited to a free lecture-video presentation on "UFO: The truth finally revealed" that will be held on September 15 at 7:00 PM. The location is CHURCH OF AMRON (2254 Van Ness Ave. at Vallejo, San Francisco tel: (415) 775-0227). My friend Ed and myself recently got back from the International Sensual Meditation Seminar that was held in Quebec (Canada) where 425 people from all over the world were attending. In addition to the powerful teachings of Rael, a lot of new information were (sic) divulged by him, more particularly regarding our new symbol and the Embassy.

Indeed, a new video was put together by the Canadian Raelian Movement that explains the relationship between the crop circles in England and the Embassy we want to build to welcome soon the arrival on earth of the Elohim. The tape also brings a deep understanding of the Jewish culture and history and explains why Jerusalem was chosen as The Site to build the Embassy.

Today, the Raelian Movement counts more than 30 thousand people from all walks of life and spread out in more than 40 countries. And it continues to grow. Besides building the Embassy, the movement's ultimate goal is to concretely, positively and progressively guide humanity toward a world of understanding and oneness. If you would like to participate in this deed and/or have more information on the Raelian Movement, please feel free to call or write to the address above. Ed and I hope to see you at the lecture and would like to remind you that it will be a very relaxed evening.

Very truly yours,

Ed Le Mon Felix Clairvoyant Assistant Guide Guide-Priest

P.S.: Please call Church of Amron for directions.

WELCOME EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS Creators of Mankind in Laboratory

---

Looks like these guys've got it almost right. If you are in the SF Bay Area September 15, you know what to do with it.

Yr hmbl srvnt, The Right Reverend K'houtek Hyphen-Dache

------------------------------

From: Bill Marrs <viewpnt!bill@uunet.uu.net> Message-Id: <9208281236.AA20118@wayforward> Subject: sen? To: uunet!mc.lcs.mit.edu!Subgenius@uunet.uu.net Date: Fri, 28 Aug 92 8:36:28 EDT

> From: "Curtis M. Compton" <compton@plains.nodak.edu> > Subject: Help > To: Subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu > Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 15:17:08 CDT > > Sen me any info you have.

Perhaps "Cutris M. Compton" meant:

"Zen me any info you have."

#define OH_PLEASE NO

We should sen him archives of every SubG digest every made...

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 92 09:35:19 CDT From: Rex Black <rex@iqsc.com> Message-Id: <9208281435.AA20045@sparc.iqsc.COM> To: Subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu, Subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu

> From: "Curtis M. Compton" <compton@plains.nodak.edu> > Subject: Help > Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 15:17:08 CDT > > Sen me any info you have. > -- > #define NAME Curtis M. Compton > #define ADDRESS compton@plains.NoDak.edu > #define SNAIL_MAIL 560 Carleton Court #11, Grand Forks, ND 58203 > #define PHONE (701) 795-5099 > #include <brain_cell.h> /* Adding this seems to help. */

This is almost as good as a message I saw in the Yucks digest. The text read:

I am an idiot because I walked away from my terminal without logging off. Please punish me. I would like to be beaten. -30-

Perhaps this guy needs approximately 35 GB of senseless e-mail and random bullshit sent to his mailbox?

Rex

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 92 09:35:19 CDT From: Rex Black <rex@iqsc.com> Message-Id: <9208281435.AA20045@sparc.iqsc.COM> To: Subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu, Subgenius@mc.lcs.mit.edu

End of Subgenius Digest ******************************