TEXTS from ALT.SLACK:

9/11/01
beginning...
"Bob's" lookin out for rescue folk
CNN Idiocy
Sinphaltimus' Day2
Sinphaltimus' Friday
god damn teevee!
How Can We Retain Our Sense Of Humor At Times Such As These?
iDRMRSR is safe
Motherfucking Monotheists
My Thoughts on the Tragedy
New Program
Osama Bin Laden The Queer
Re: September Eleven
Re: Sporked...
Re: THE FUCKING AFTERMATH
READ!
Realize what you're saying
Reporting in from NYC
Sinphaltimus' Saturday morning.
Someone saw this coming!
The Price Of Pansyhood
The US Reaction
Thunder

ART from ALT. BINARIES. SLACK

The main SubGenius "chat room," #subgenius on FEFnet (irc.fef.net), has been crowded with SubGenii from the world over. If you need a break from the Con news -- or rather, a hundred re-interpretations of the dreadful events by your fellow weirdos, STEP IN. ((NOTE: if it says the vendetta.fef.net server is full, point your IRC at "blubco.com")) Meanwhile, follow the link below to read the text log of

REACTIONS TO THE ATTACKS, from #SUBGENIUS IRC (Part 2)

HIGHLY CONDENSED VERSION: "WAR ON GOD": an angry communal rant from near the end by pissed off Stang & Legume

Part 1 of the Chat Log -- very first reactions, from 10 a.m.

I removed the graphic showing bin Laden with the phrase "CIA operative 1979-1989 -- YOU ARE BEING LIED TO" from our front page, reason being that conservative style SubGenii were interpreting it as a "left wing" statement, and liberal type SubGenii were reading into it a right wing statement. It is certainly neither. I got tired of explaining that I, personally, am a PatrioPsychotic AnarchoMaterialist and that everybody always IS being lied to, but it's up to you to figure out the details because WE SURE CAN'T TELL YOU. In my own case I generally avoid Conspiracy propaganda nowadays, having soaked in it for most of my life. So I don't know what's going on. Admiting that one doesn't know what the hell is going on is sometimes better than PRETENDING that one DOES have it ALL FIGURED OUT. TERRORISTS and MURDERERS are among the ones who are SURE they have it all figured out. Unquestionably, it's a good thing that foreign policy isn't dictated by a bunch of SubGeniuses, because they wouldn't even be able to agree what to NAME the lifeless planet that would be left after they were through fighting over saving it, much less what PRICE to ask for it. The only world leader fit to tell ANYONE what to do or think is J.R. "BOB" DOBBS -- and he's evidently too busy selling gas masks or something to comment right now. -- Rev. Stang, ediotor

BACK TO THE LASTEST ALT.SLACK ATTACK

BACK TO NEWS-UPDATES